Daniel and Sam went bowling for the first time this last weekend. Mom should have bowled in their lane instead of with the adults...I needed the "bumpers." Note: Although I did bowl 3 frames that had a score of 0, I also got a strike the last frame. John was home doing demolition, and I haven't bowled in 3 years...not that I was very good back then, either. One of the boys little friends went too, and they had a great time; they were bowling in the last lane, and liked to run down the side ramp to chase the bowling ball. Sam sometimes treated his bowling ball like a soccer ball, "kicking" it down the lane. And of course they all tried to give themselves concussions by sticking their heads in the ball return rack. It was truly a hoot and a half.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
And Mom got a strike
Daniel and Sam went bowling for the first time this last weekend. Mom should have bowled in their lane instead of with the adults...I needed the "bumpers." Note: Although I did bowl 3 frames that had a score of 0, I also got a strike the last frame. John was home doing demolition, and I haven't bowled in 3 years...not that I was very good back then, either. One of the boys little friends went too, and they had a great time; they were bowling in the last lane, and liked to run down the side ramp to chase the bowling ball. Sam sometimes treated his bowling ball like a soccer ball, "kicking" it down the lane. And of course they all tried to give themselves concussions by sticking their heads in the ball return rack. It was truly a hoot and a half.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment