Since making my birthday banner and cards, the boys have been very prolific finger painters. Expect that for each of your upcoming birthdays that you will receive a card or other craft based item from them. In this particular instance, I was looking for something to keep them out of my hair while I organized our new craft desk. FYI, finger painting was not my wisest choice--too much supervision necessary.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Finger painting bonanza!
Since making my birthday banner and cards, the boys have been very prolific finger painters. Expect that for each of your upcoming birthdays that you will receive a card or other craft based item from them. In this particular instance, I was looking for something to keep them out of my hair while I organized our new craft desk. FYI, finger painting was not my wisest choice--too much supervision necessary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment