Sunday, November 21, 2010

Kids of the four-footed variety

I took the dogs to the vet the other day, and it struck me that I've been spending too much time with my two-legged children. Why? When the vet gave the dogs a treat, I choked on the desire to remind them to say "thank you." And on the way home, I almost went off the road in mild panic that they weren't in the car seats....and no, we're not the kind of people that have doggy car seats.

3 comments:

Shaun and Anna said...

I miss you!!! I couldn't believe when this popped up....a new post! How are you guys??? Happy Thanksgiving!

b2bomber said...

WOW! This kids are so big now. How are y'all? Brian was just in Texas for 5 weeks and tried to find John but no luck with his schedule. Hope you are well. The family looks great. Merry Christmas and post more often::))

b2bomber said...

The b2bomber is from Carol and Brian Lane. I forgot it pops up our blog address instead of name. Sorry.