These are such great pictures!!! I love reconnecting through the blog! Baby Anna is so precious! What a blessing. Love and miss you guys. By the way, the Hornback's moved 3 doors down from us. I think John new Jessie from work while in OH...maybe not, though.
We've been married for 12 years and traveled throughout the country on this great journey. Our three kids and two dogs adjust well to the constant change! We're passionate Christ followers, lovers of family time, and avid homeschoolers. This blog is our way of keeping in contact with those we left at home and those we've met along the way. Thanks for joining us--and happy trails.
3 comments:
Dear Sam and Daniel,
I love you. I want to come to your house. I miss seeing you at the park. I love you.
uijhnmkjiipooojklbvcxzgfdsaqwertvbgfdjuiopkjhnm7o7bvcdfeddssxrmojiuyyil
Bekah Scott
(Bekah wrote the 2nd paragraph and typed her name!)
Hey Ginger and John! San Antonio?! WOW! And a little girl...Congrats! Glad to see the updates. Hope all is well.
Carol and Brian
These are such great pictures!!! I love reconnecting through the blog! Baby Anna is so precious! What a blessing. Love and miss you guys. By the way, the Hornback's moved 3 doors down from us. I think John new Jessie from work while in OH...maybe not, though.
Post a Comment