The kids and I went to Inflatable Wonderland today. It is, as you may surmise, a place for kids to play in all sorts of inflatable bouncy areas. It was half price day, and we met several other moms and kids from church there. As I got the boys and Anna buckled into the car, I thought to myself, "Self, you have to bring the camera." So I did.
Notice how many pictures are posted here? That's how many I took. Sigh.
We had a fabulous time other then the 40 minute drive. We'll probably go back for another half-price day, and then I can take the video camera so I can not take some video to post.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Did I tell you that G took a camera with him and BB to Sesame Place AND took picture???? Now I just have to upload them.
Post a Comment